• What will be the development of the confectionery industry in 2019-2020?
• What are the current trends of the industry today?
• What are the new production technologies?
• Healthy lifestyle and confectionery. Is it possible to combine?
• What are the features of marketing and branding in the confectionery market?
These and other important questions will be discussed at the conference CONFITOUR-2019.
The Conference will bring together Russian and foreign industry experts, manufacturers of the confectionery products, glazes, fillings, manufacturers and suppliers of the equipment, technologies and ingredients for confectionery production.
The conference will be featured by Barry Callebaut’s workshop.
Igor Melnikov, company’s brand chef in the Chocolate Academy of Moscow, will present his workshop “Chocolate as a functional ingredient for consumers with speacial dietary needs”.
On 11 July we are organising a museum tour to the Fabergé museum for conference participants. The museum’s collection contains the world’s largest collection of works by Carl Fabergé, including nine of the famous Imperial Easter Eggs, regarded not only as the finest jeweled works of art, but also as unique historical artifacts. The museum’s collection also includes decorative and applied works made by the Russian masters of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
The museum is located in the Shuvalov Palace on the Fontanka River – one of the most beautiful palaces in St. Petersburg.